Jamo Solutions is committed to respecting your privacy..
Collection and Use of your Personal Information
While accessing Jamo Automator products and services, we may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, language, and more. We use this personal information to:
- Ensure that our site, products, and services are relevant to you
- Notify you of billing or changes related to products or services that you receive from us
- Send you newsletters, special offers, and information about new services, if you so request.
Collection and Use of Non Personal Information
When you register for the cloud based Jamo Automator tool, we may collect non-personal information − data that does not permit direct association with any specific individual, such as your country and operating system. This information is used to help us improve our products and services.
- Personal Information: Your personal Information such as user name, password, and email address will be used primarily for providing you access to the Jamo Automator service. We will also use your name, and email address to communicate changes, events related to the Jamo Automator service.
- 3rd party Information: While using the Jamo Automator service, you will be entering and storing details of our app under test and the related test cycles. None of this information is used by Jamo Automator service for any purpose other than fulfilling the functions requested by you.
- Usage Details: Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration, pattern of use, features used and amount of storage used might be recorded by us and used to improve the Jamo Automator service.
- The data stored in your user account, including apps, test cycle related information, user related information, ..etc, will be stored on the servers of our Cloud infrastructure provider. These servers are located in the United States and other countries. Use of Jamo Automator service signifies your consent to such transfer of your data outside of your country.
- In order to prevent loss of data due to errors or system failures, we also keep backup copies of data including the contents of your user account. Hence your files and data may remain on our servers even after deletion or termination of your user account. We assure you that the contents of your user account will not be disclosed to anyone. We also do not process the contents of your user account for serving targeted advertisements.
We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our Jamo Automator services. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser.
Links from our website
With whom we share Information
How secure is your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of the personal information and data stored in your account. Access to your name and email address is restricted to the employees of Jamo Solutions. Data stored in your account is only accessed by the Jamo Solutions team when performing migration, or support services.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and fully implemented by our Payment gateway providers partner. No financial information as for example credit card numbers are sent to nor stored by the Jamo Automator services.
Your Choice in Information Use
Accessing, Updating and Removing Personal Information
We provide users with access to their Personal Information. Users may correct, update or remove any such Personal Information either by accessing their user account or by contacting Jamo Solutions Support . Such changes may take up to 48 hours to take effect. We respond to all enquiries within 30 days.
Investigation of Illegal Activity
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Notification of Changes
Blogs and Forums
We provide the capacity for users to post information in blogs and forums for sharing information in a public space on the website. This information is publicly available to all users of these forums and visitors to Jamo Solutions sites. We require registration to publish information, but given the public nature of both platforms, any Personal Information disclosed within these forums may be used to contact users with unsolicited messages. We encourage users to be cautious in disclosure of Personal Information in public forums as Jamo Solutions is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to disclose.